Amazing Grace Family Dentistry
Quincy Attipoe, DDS
Dentist located in Dallas, TX
Your smile is a unique gift you share with the world, but most importantly it should make you happy. Cosmetic and general dentist Quincy Attipoe, DDS, at Amazing Grace Family Dentistry in Dallas, Texas, servicing patients from Richardson, Texas & Garland, Texas, specializes in making patients' smile dreams come true with full and partial smile transformations. From simple smile touch-ups to full-blown restorations, Amazing Grace Family Dentistry is here for you. Call or book online for a consultation today.
Cosmetic Dentistry Q & A
Is a smile makeover right for me?
No two smile makeovers are the same. Dr. Attipoe at Amazing Grace Family Dentistry in Dallas, Texas offers complete and partial makeovers personalized to match your aesthetic goals and dental health. A smile makeover is any cosmetic dentistry procedure used to enhance your smile. Smile makeovers include many procedures, from basic teeth whitening to complete mouth reconstruction. Call or book an appointment online today to learn more.
How can a cosmetic dentist improve my smile?
With a passion for creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Attipoe offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures, including:
- Teeth whitening: A custom whitening tray and a special gel are used to brighten and whiten your smile. In just a few days, your teeth could be 4 to 6 shades whiter.
- Veneers: Thin ceramic shells are placed on your teeth to change their structure and help them appear more uniform, whiter, and more polished. This is the perfect procedure for patients with stained, cracked, or misaligned teeth.
- Lumineers: Very thinly shaped porcelain is bonded to your tooth to create beautiful transformations and improve the appearance of your smile.
- Dental bonding: This practice is typically recommended to help close gaps and spaces in teeth or cover obvious discoloration.
- Orthodontics: Traditional braces, clear aligners, or Invisalign aligners can help straighten your smile in a matter of months.
- Snap-on Smile®: To avoid the hassle of extensive dental procedures, this service creates a new set of “teeth” that snap on over your natural teeth for a more polished smile.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays use the existing tooth as a base and fit the inlay or onlay onto the tooth to strengthen your teeth and restore its shape.
In the end, your smile makeover will be unique to you. Your treatment program could include one or many of these options. Dr. Attipoe helps you weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each approach to help you determine the best procedure for you.
What will happen during my smile makeover?
Dr. Attipoe first takes the time to get to know you. During your consultation, he will discuss your aesthetic goals and options for cosmetic dentistry. He will assess the following to guarantee the best outcome:
- Teeth color, alignment, and size
- Gum tissue size and shape
- Skin coloring
- Facial appearance
- Hair color
After the evaluation, it's time to discuss your choices for a smile makeover. Dr. Attipoe likes to educate patients and works with you to devise a makeover treatment plan.
If you want a whiter, brighter, more beautiful smile, call Amazing Grace Family Dentistry or request an appointment online today.